- Website https://vscan.cc
- Telegram @Vscancc
- Email [email protected]
A form of betting that is not unfamiliar to players participating in online betting in Vietnam is Vietnam betting or in other words, betting on a professional football tournament in Vietnam. This type of fraud benefits the player and affects the business performance of the house as well as the account provider.
1. Definition of Vietnamese’s Football bet
Vietnamese’s Football bet – is the behavior of players accessing information related to matches determined to deliberately arrange the score based on a pre-existing agreement.
The odds of winning in these semi-finals are not 100%. Because of:
– Incorrect information
– Personal factors such as players, not reach an agreement,…
The nature of the player in this type is no longer an ordinary player because they use sources of “negative information” to profit from bankers and distributors.
2. Signs identifying of Vietnamese’s Football bet
- Players have bet for a long time. When they have access to the source of information, players bet on the match with that semi-degree information (due to the higher odds of winning) and still bet on other main football matches.
- Creating new accounts and only bet on the match with that semi-degree information.
3. Preventing Vietnamese of Vietnamese’s Football bet
The VScan company ensures to control, detect and prevent fraud that sabotages the system for the player’s profit from this dealer. Based on a large data source and a scientific software platform operated by a team of experienced staff will ensure a safe development of the partner’s system. Becoming a partner of VScan, in addition to the completely protected system, customers also enjoy mixing support services of other reputable service brands in the online betting market such as:
❐ VSup – EGames Technical Support Service
❐ VStat – Risk Statistics & Alerts Service
❐ VietWin – Leading EGames accounting software
Contact the Sale team immediately:
Mail: [email protected]
Tel (Viber, Zalo, Telegram…): +855.978.023.303